I'm pregnant. I'm tired. And I am "badly in need of a manicure" as Semmi from Coming to America said.
So, I took her up on her offer! Erika and I attended esthetician school together at Cerritos College and we're both licensed! She decided to further her career options by also becoming a licensed cosmetologist...which brings us to the manicure appointment.
Erika did a great job! She was sweet as always, filed my nails perfectly, and the hot oil was heavenly!
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience. No, getting your nails done at a cosmetology school may not be the most luxurious experience, but it is well worth the price, company, and all around good time.
Overall, I really enjoyed my experience. No, getting your nails done at a cosmetology school may not be the most luxurious experience, but it is well worth the price, company, and all around good time.
Thanks Erika for my awesome mani! You're going to do really awesome things. Can't wait till you graduate!








I think that's such a great idea to go to a cosmetology school to get your nails done. I used to get my hair done at one years back and it is very economical and they do a great job.
ReplyDeletehttp://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com
#BLMGirl
Exactly! I was really surprised. I'll definitely be going back!
Delete