Saturday, February 22, 2014

Scentsational Soaps - A Product Review


I think I struck gold. Really, I think I did.

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a small business event in Los Angeles. At the end of the event, I introduced myself to a few people as a licensed esthetician and blogger (which was very exciting by the way). As I made my way across the room, I noticed a very familiar face: someone I'd seen only on Facebook but had never had the pleasure of meeting in person.

It was none other than Toushonta Hogan of Scentsational Soaps! It's always such a great feeling when you can reach out and hug the person whom you've only known from the other side of a computer screen. After briefly catching up, she sent me home with a sample of her lavender body butter.

Now, most of you know I am expecting my second child in May. My tummy is big, my skin is dry, and the itching seems endless. That same night after my shower I decided to open up my sample from Scentsational. The first thing I noticed was the awesome smell of the lavender essential oil. The second thing that made me smile was the consistency of the butter. It practically melts in your hand as you smooth it across your skin. Lastly, I noticed that my itching went away, and I was lulled into a peaceful sleep as is a characteristic of the lavender essential oil.

I was in heaven.

I went to the website to check out all that Scentsational Soaps had to offer. Scentsational's tag line is "A Handmade Experience." Immediately, it makes me think of a company who cares about the integrity of their product. Ultimately, I ordered one of her cold-pressed soaps in the scent Lemongrass Patchouli and one of her body butters in the scent Orange Ginger. I got my goodies in the mail and couldn't wait to share them with you.





The products over at Scentsational Soaps are natural. And that's what I love about them. They contain oils such as olive, palm, and coconut; all known for their amazing benefits for the skin.

So there you have it! I'm in love! I want the whole world to know about these amazing products.

Want to try them? Click on the Scentsational Soaps link in my sidebar.

Have you tried these products yet? What was your experience?

8 comments:

  1. I love natural soaps! But sometimes they are so pretty I'm scared to use them and lose the smell and organic materials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Semirah! I know what you mean. They are very pretty! But you HAVE to use them...especially these. Don't worry, you can always order more. :-)

      Delete
  2. Awww….thank you so much Mylah for the awesome review. I absolutely LOVE what I do and so excited to share it with the world to see. You DEFINITELY made my day! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try these since FOREVER! I think I'll order some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is! Smells like you could just eat it!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below...